Walking Group at Hackney Diabetes Centre
- accessible to all
- an easy activity to start with
- a low-risk activity
- great for blood glucose control
- great for overall health
- uplifting and fun
When & Where
Every Monday at 10 am
- mixed abilities walk for 60 minutes at varied paces and distances
- beginners walk for 30 minutes on every first Wednesday of the month
- Meeting Point: Hackney Diabetes Centre, Homerton Hospital
- walk at a gentle pace to start with, increasing it as we build up stamina
- measure blood glucose levels before and after walking
For more information call
- Phone: 020 8510 5920 or 020 8510 5341
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.