- Childline - Get support and help for a wide range of issues. Call: 0800 1111
- NSPCC - If you are worried about a child. Call: 0808 800 5000
- CAMHS (Children and Adolescence Mental Health Services) - Get help and support for difficulties with emotional or behavioural well-being
- Hackney Ark - Get help for with disabilities and additional needs. Call: 020 7014 7000
- Healthy eating for teenagers - Find out why healthy eating is so important for teenagers. Get healthy diet tips, as well as advice on fad diets, weight worries and iron deficiency.
- Homerton Sexual Health Service - Call: 0207 683 4103.
- Chlamydia Screening - Call: 0208 510 7988
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.