BACK TO MAIN INDEX
- Childline - Get support and help for a wide range of issues. Call: 0800 1111
- NSPCC - If you are worried about a child. Call: 0808 800 5000
- CAMHS (Children and Adolescence Mental Health Services) - Get help and support for difficulties with emotional or behavioural well-being
- Hackney Ark - Get help for with disabilities and additional needs. Call: 020 7014 7000
- Healthy eating for teenagers - Find out why healthy eating is so important for teenagers. Get healthy diet tips, as well as advice on fad diets, weight worries and iron deficiency.
- Homerton Sexual Health Service - Call: 0207 683 4103.
- Chlamydia Screening - Call: 0208 510 7988