Suicide Prevention Services
- The Listening Place: Face-to-face support for those who feel life is no longer worth living
- James' Place: Suicide Prevention for Men
- Maytree: We’re open to suicidal feelings
- Give us a shout: Free, 24/7 mental health text support in the UK
- Papyrus UK: Prevention of Young Suicide
- Samaritans: Every life lost to suicide is a tragedy
- The Calm Zone: Campaign Against Living Miserably
- Hub of hope: Mental Health Support Network provided by Chasing the Stigma
- The Silver Line Helpline: A free, confidential telephone service just for older people. We provide friendship, conversation and support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Stay Alive App: Grassroots Suicide Prevention
- Safe Connections Community hub: Supporting people who are experiencing suicidal thoughts to access the right service at the right time.
- Mind: Helplines and listening services
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.