Safe Inhaler Disposal
Did you know?
- When your pressurised metered dose inhaler is empty it still contains propellants that are powerful greenhouse gases which contribute to global warming.
- Help reduce global warming - return your used aerosol inhalers to your pharmacy for environmentally safe disposal.
- You don't have to order your inhalers every month if you already have enough stock.
What do I need to do?
- Always check your inhaler stock, before you order more.
- Only tick or request the inhalers you will run low on in the next month.
- It's ok to order your inhalers at different intervals.
- You may run low at different times due to how often you use them and the number of doses they contain.
- Return your used or unwanted inhalers to the pharmacy for environmentally safe disposal.
Published: Feb 24, 2023
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.